Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Times of India
Remember the inappropriate laughing moment on the AIDS train? Well, it's in this morning's Times of India. I am not even looking at the poster on the train. I tried to find it online, but I couldn't, so you'll all have to wait until I get home for the proof. The caption reads something to the effect of "visitors enjoying the Red Ribbon Express". Anyway, I don't have time for more writing today, but I just wanted to give that update : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got into the Times of India? That's wild!! Don't they advertise it as the biggest circulation English newspaper in the world? Which is hilarious in itself, considering the "English" used in it. All this time I just though it was the local news taking an interest in you! ;)
Oh no, no it is local. This is the "Times of India, Kanpur". I think there is a different one, or at least a different section for every city. So never fear I am still only of local reknown : )
Post a Comment